General Terms And Conditions
The purchase and sale of "BLOCK" (hereinafter “Items”) on the deDolomieu.com website is governed by the terms and conditions of sale stated below.
1. Price : The prices of Items are indicated in Euro, excluding taxes and applicable import fees, which are payable by client over and above the listed price. Each order must be paid for at the price displayed on www.deDolomieu.com.
Shipping and insurance is included with your purchase regardless of destination.
de Dolomieu reserves the right to modify the prices of items offered on the deDolomieu.com website at any time without prior notice. You will be charged the prices displayed on the deDolomieu.com website at the time your order was confirmed, however, de Dolomieu reserves the right not to accept or to cancel your order if the Items are not available, are incorrectly priced or are otherwise incorrectly described.
2. Terms of Payment: The client is required to pay for any order placed on the deDolomieu.com website immediately upon confirmation of the order. We accept payment by American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard®, Visa®, ApplePay® and PayPal®. Your order will only be dispatched once we have verified your payment method and received authorization to process your payment.
3. Terms of Delivery: All Items will be delivered via DHL® or FedEx® depending on your location. Delivery times will vary depending on country and production cycle. 4-6 weeks is typical but may be sooner. A representative of de Dolomieu will notify the client prior to shipping.
4. No Exchange or Returns of Items: All sales are final. The Items may not be returned or exchanged for credit.
5. Place of Delivery of the Products: Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, the Items will be delivered to the client’s place of residence or to such other address indicated by the client, subject to this Section 5. No delivery of Items shall be made to a post office box or APO/FPO address.
For any claims or objections regarding the Items to be valid, the client must state them immediately to the carrier upon receipt of the Items, and be noted on the delivery confirmation. In the case of latent damage, such claims must be stated to de Dolomieu GmbH corporate office, Elisabethkirchstraße 10, 10115, Berlin, Germany, within 48 hours of the delivery in the form of a certified letter with acknowledgment of receipt. Client may also email deDolomieu.com at email@example.com within 48 hours of the delivery with respect to any claim or objection.
6. Compliance: The Items are designed for desktop use. The Items must be maintained consistent with the instructions issued by de Dolomieu and must be used in accordance with the purposes for which they were designed.
The Items are made entirely of a natural material (marble), and so the Items delivered cannot be guaranteed entirely free from defects or exactly identical to the sample seen by the client.
As a consequence de Dolomieu cannot be held liable for any normal differences between the sample and the Items delivered.
7. Intellectual Property Rights Held by de Dolomieu: The present terms and conditions of sale do not grant to the Client or any other person any entitlements of any kind to the intellectual property rights held by de Dolomieu GmbH.
The Client agrees to refrain from fabricating and/or arranging for the fabrication of, for itself or on behalf of third parties, products that are identical to, and/or similar to, and/or constituting imitations of the Items or derivative products within the meaning of federal and state intellectual property laws and regulations.
8. Retention of Ownership: From the time of delivery of the Items to the client, the client shall bear the risk of loss and damage to the Items or and any damage that the Items may cause.
All orders are shipped out of our office in Berlin, Germany.
Shipping method varies depending on destination. Please contact us if you have a preferred method.
Mixed orders consisting of currently available and pre-order items will be shipped out at two different times, but you will not be charged for shipping fees.
For security reasons, purchases through de Dolomieu's online store will require a signature upon delivery.
de Dolomieu will not process any order for which a post office box or APO/FPO address is provided.
DAMAGES IN TRANSIT
de Dolomieu is not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping. However, all packages are insured. Upon delivery, please make sure that your package(s) are not damaged in any way. Any damage to the packaging and/or the product(s) delivered should be reported immediately in writing on the courriers documents. If your item is damaged, please hold onto the original packaging and contact us. We will contact the carrier on your behalf and file an insurance claim. Once the carrier has approved and paid the claim to de Dolomieu, we will issue your refund.
BLOCK is made to order in small batches and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please ensure you understand this policy before placing your order.